Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Nevin's Senior Session

I had such an awesome time with Nevin and his parents. We started off the session at Challenger Park with some shots by the woods. As I was setting up his phone rang. I told him to go ahead and answer it. So while he was talking I took a few shots.

Now while I don't think that shot will make it up on a wall somewhere, I took it with the intention of capturing him at this stage in his life. I though of the difference between my senior year and his. Phones are such a necessity this day and age. So I hope some day in the future when there is a new norm he will look back at this and have a laugh.

After some tree shots we set up by the lake, then another part of the park. We finished up the session at Old League City. The buildings were great backdrops for the change in outfit he had. By the end of the day I barely had to guide him. We had some good laughs and I really enjoyed spending time with Nevin and his parents.

A special thanks to his sister Natalie for the recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment